Rob C.
You are embarrassing yourself really, but by all means if that makes you feel better, go ahead.

I posted an invoice, If you carefully read that invoice, you will realize that Rod Bloomer's kit includes a custom Racetec piston. Bore, ring pack, how far in the hole, dish, valve reliefs ect. To fit YOUR needs. Name a cookie cutter 4" kit that does this and show me the price. The forged crank Scat kits from Summit are $2036. Oh, that's right, YOU determined , "How good Rods kits are, are not in question or up for debate."

Who died and left me god??? I'm not the guy who has tried to moderate this thread and tell everyone else what they can and cannot post from the fifth post on. That would be you. Other than telling people what they can and should post you have not added a single amount of pertinent info at all.

You state that you can't figure out my humor or sarcasm without imojis, then you try to interpret my statements about a short block as an attempt to belittle others? That's a stretch, even for you.

The fact that you think I'm the "deep pockets" guy on here is laughable, and shows you know nothing about me. I've ran simple, budget friendly combo's since day 1.

Rapidus,
I have no experience with the magnum blocks, other than the one that went 239 K in my truck.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines