Originally Posted By sasquatch
Whoever commented about me getting flak.....In a word NO. I was completely honest with Darren and Tim and they understand completely. I sell Both kinds and so does Ray. I sell 5 different brands of heads and 3 or 4 different brands of pistons. Same with many other products. I tell the customer the facts as best I know them and let the chips fall where they may. I have two Indy blocks shipping from Indy tomorrow and three from KB when they are ready. That is what the customer requested and I try not to argue with people writing me large checks. Again thank all of you for the kind words.

As far as the Small blocks go ahhhhh don't hold your breath. It could happen I guess but I spoke with Darren about it awhile back and the amount of capital it would take to do a block from scratch would be STOUT. Not sure you could ever make that financially viable anytime soon. The Gen 3 on the other hand is a different matter but IF it happens it will not be anytime soon.
TOdd
I was told several years back that the performer RPM small block Dodge head was Edelbrock number 3 seller.. outselling the big block head 3to1.. build a good block... and you could sell them faster than you can make them..

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb