I have had Mopars all my life but I do own a dragster with a Chevy in it
Now it is a nostalgia car Hilborn injected front engine car but...I have to say...It has been fun ---I am running small amount of Nitro---it has made it fun again--running 8 sec quarters with an engine that I would take the first $4500 offer I could get so I could build a faster one is fun!

To me the draw with Mopars was you could get a Duster for $800 , add a junk yard 440 with a cam and intake--buy a converter, some SS springs and away you went--FAST and FUN Cheap! Then time passed and we were all looking for a 71 Cuda all of a sudden--then Barrett Jackson and soon after it was a bankers / investors game and unless you had a yard full of them to sell --it sort of took the fun away--I mean being asked $800 for a Shark tooth grill rubs me the wrong way
Now....I am older--have some cash--can buy whatever I want and what!!??? NO blocks?? dang it!! No fun again

I feel sorry for REAL Mopar racers that can't get the blocks and parts they need to carry the banner---It is a pity but ...a game I have grown tired of -- I would Love to have a Hemi in my dragster but it is not worth it to me at the prices to build one--