Originally Posted By mopwrd340
I have a 5.2 sitting at my house if you want to pull the intake and what wiring is left on it the motor was pulled from a 94 jeep just pm me you can have it i was saving it for a spare for my truck. I live in south stafford
I appreciate that, if something comes up I will def take you up on that. Right now I think I have everything I need to do the job.

My worries are motor mount issues (since this engine is a 2001) Someone said "up to 2000" they kept the block casting the same as far a motor mounts. Hopefully that isn't going to be an issue.

I'm going to try to make an adapter for the LA intake bolts so I don't have to re-drill the magnum heads. I've read you can drill the intake manifold and make an angled spacer to let the bolts run strait down.

One other thing I wondered if it's possible to just swap the TBI assembly onto the magnum intake... I haven't looked at it that closely but I just wonder if there is some way to make an adapter or something to just use the Keg intake with the 91 TBI.... Obviously you would have to block off the injector holes.