Have you done this swap? You said the hardest part of this swap is the fuel system and exhaust, the magnum MPI uses only 14psi?

What is the easiest solution to fuel system? Does my 91 have a return line? Does the Magnum have a return line? I did a big turbo on an SRT-4 and I got around the no return line situation by mounting a pressure regulator back by the gas tank adding a short return there and it worked fine.

As far as the exhaust, I see that the LA shorty headers are "block hugger" with the collectors in the middle of the header where as the "magnum" headers are laid out more like the stock manifolds with the collectors by the firewall, it seemed to me that the magnum headers would be easier since they are laid out more like the stock LA exhaust system, plus the happen to be CHEAPER. No one makes a simple TRUE dual exhaust for the 91 truck that I can see (at least not for the money I want to spend), everyone uses a single inlet dual outlet muffler to split the exhaust after the converter. I would want to do a TRUE dual exhaust with an H pipe. I am an experience MIG welder so even if I have to fabricate the thing with mandrel bends it's not really a huge problem. Is there anything I'm overlooking about the exhaust? (obviously I assume I need O2 bungs for the OBDII Magnum computer)

Switching to the OBDII computer does not create problems with the 91 transmission?

Does the magnum computer and harness just drop right in? Is things like air conditioning, temp and oil pressure sensors, all that going to be problems? Is there a specific year Magnum donor vehicle that is more desirable than others? Should I be looking to get a magnum engine AND trans to make this easier?

Sorry for all the questions and I appreciate your help.