Yes they did Ron. I used Supercuda's second schematic, thank you again, but I added a second relay for the PCM ground and ran the grounds for both solenoids and the lockup relay to the second relay then used the original O/D ground to the PCM to trigger the second relay.

I did this for a couple reasons.

1.) So I don't get L/U until the trans is in O/D

2.) If you use a separate circuit for L/U the trans will not down shift once it is in L/U. Not good when you need to accelerate at 45 MPH and you are in O/D and L/U.

3.) I didn't want to chance burning out the driver in the PCM running three circuits through it. They aren't exactly available everywhere.

So it now works great, I get L/U at 44 MPH and it unlocks at 37 MPH. Almost like the truck came from the factory that way. If I didn't have the PCM controlled O/D I would have had to do something more complex but as it is now it's perfect. Thanks again!!

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.