I have a 92 D250 CTD 2WD with the 518 auto that I've converted to lockup. I'm using a Hobbs pressure switch off the governor pressure port to activate the ground circuit for the L/U solenoid. It is tied to the O/D ground circuit so I don't get L/U unless it's in O/D. But this method leaves a little to be desired because at certain speeds I get an annoying, in and out of L/U action. Normally it's not a problem but getting caught in traffic sometimes I can't get around it without slowing down. So what I'm looking to do is find a way to activate the circuit at a higher speed or pressure and have it stay engaged until it reaches a lower speed than the activated speed. Maybe a 5 MPH difference or something. I've not been able to find a switch like this in my internet searches so if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.
Thanks.

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 12/18/16 09:07 PM.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.