Quote:

FYI, here's alink to a short write up Paul Page did about Mike Dunn, read it, see if you still feel exactly the same

http://paulpage.tv/blog/?p=30

Read it and thanks. I'm glad Page respects Dunn,and that Dunn and he get along so well, but he's still the wrong guy for the job. The fact that he knows he's the fall guy for Dunn makes it more apparent to me. It's not an issue to me of it sounding cruel because Page is poorly suited for the job, just a point that the show would be much better with someone of Dunn's caliber. NHRA in my opinion has no need for an admitted "setup guy". That stuff is for the tonight show, and sit coms. I would prefer to either hear more from Dunn, or an intelligent, insightful exchange between Dunn and another like him.

It's not the end of the world to me if Page stays, just knock off the shtick. I really want, like most I think, for them to get back to racing related stuff since that's what they're sent to cover. As for it being a tough gig, well it's the pinnacle of the sport, it should be, and deserves the very best.