Originally Posted By RMCHRGR
I still have a gas tank, no cell. If I hadda do it again, I'd probably put it somewhere other than where it is now to avoid running the lines up front. Next time.

Went out to the car tonight and stared at it for a while. Running them up the frame rail just presents too many obstacles so I'm gonna run them over the K frame and along the oil pan. Gonna use the Twist Lok hose from the bulkheads to hard lines. The lines will run along the oil pan to the case. They will attach to the Twist Lok hose from the cooler taps. Might have to go get a few more fittings and maybe some brackets to keep stuff in place.

If I wanted to, I could actually just run the lines over the K frame and straight back under the trans pan without any interference and be totally away from the exhaust. But, I am going to bend the lines to make them tuck up as best as possible. Might see if I can get some line armor to protect against debris.

Only thing I am not sure of is if it would be better to go over or under the center link, not a lot of room between the bottom of the oil pan and the link.

Coolant lines above the center link, tight up against the left pan rail - OEM style.

Fastest 300