I know this has been hashed over many times but the search did not yield exactly what I am looking for.

Trying to get my car running and am stuck on trans. cooler lines. The cooler is in front of the radiator. The lines go to the rad. support and connect to the cooler through bulkhead fittings. That part has been in place for a while and is fine...

However, the issue is routing the lines. I am thinking I would like to run the lines as shown here in the pics below; from the cooler over the K frame and alongside the oil pan, then under the center link and kind of hug the bell housing to reach the cooler taps on the case.

Anyone see a problem with doing it this way?

I am not opposed to adding hard line anywhere if it might help. I still need to install the shifter bracket and cable which is another hassle in itself but I think I want to get the cooler lines in pace first. The lines in the pics are loose just for mock up, they would be secured with final install.

I thought about running them inside the driver's side fender but that would involve a lot of money in fittings. It's still a possibility though.

Thanks for any input.

- Greg

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500