Originally Posted By lockjaw-express
Hi Trendz,

The car will have dual quads, so yes, I would want progressive linkage. It is a 604 Hemi that will be street driven, but not a cruiser, only a blast around town with a trip to the track once or twice a year.

The Black 112-602 race has the "Dedicated race only throttle lever" and from the pictures, the throttle lever is much different than the 112-587 universal throttle body, and the latter looks to have more sensor inputs???

I did talk with Holley today (finally called back) and they told me to buy the Holly EFI Digital dash (553-106) that replaces the 5.7" (553-103), but like Monte and Mike said, I will really need a PC laptop for the initial program load.

All this EFI stuff is new to me, so there is quite a learning curve.

BR, Mark

The 112-587, 112-588 and 112-602 throttle bodies are identical other than linkage. The first two are progressive and have provisions for a Ford kickdown cable or a 700R4 cable. If you don't have these trans, it's a non issue. The 602 or RACE throttle body has the same amount of sensors as the other two and has the external linkage that can be positioned either way. It also only has 2 external vacuum ports, the others have 4, although the bosses are there and you could tap them if needed. So if you don't have a Ford or 700R4 tranny, it makes no sense to NOT get the 112-602 throttle body.

On a personal note, two throttle bodies or not, I would still run them 1:1

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 06/17/16 02:21 AM.