Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
There have been lots of "list" races and there is currently a new No.1 and No.2. Chief dropped off, everybody moved up one and then some guys changed places racing.

New cars coming........Chief. And regardless of what was posted on the McAmis facebook page, Murder Nova does NOT have a new McAmis car. He WILL have a new steel bodied Nova, but it is being built by Don Dial and is nearly done. Boosted has a new big tire car and Chuck has put big tires on the Mustang. Monza is putting the Split Bumper on a diet with a serious upgrade and Doc is planning the same. Reaper is actually putting a SMALLER motor in his car, as the one that is in there is a bad combination. He is also converting to EFI as many of the others have and the car should be HERE in a few days for me to get started on that. He is also building a "new" lighter car and plans to run both. Dave's Nova is obviously ready and the motor that was in Henson's Vette, is going in another car that will get a crack at the list. The guy with the blown 55, that was in cash days, has purchased a Top Sportsman 55 Chevy from one of my customers and will be taking his shot............Lots of new and diff cars coming

Glad to hear there will be a tri-five Chevy in the mix!

Since Chief has set the bar for a super lightweight ride, I wonder why Murder Nova is going with a steel body?

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210