Originally Posted By Kindafast
Monte I respect your opinion and you were there but from this side of the TV screen it looks like Dave was running his mouth from the very beginning of the show and "Clark" had had enough smack talk directed directly at him.
Coming from a guy that can loose his temper at the wrong moment I think Dave and maybe the producers egged that fight on. I still see no reason Chuck should have stepped in on a fight he had no dog in.
Clark is from Oklahoma and has a LOT to say, a LOT of the time, that you DON'T see on TV.............that's all I'm saying. What you see on camera is not ALL that happens or is said.

No way the producer wanted an actual fight.......just amped up a bit. He got more than he bargained for.

James(Reaper) is the one that can really get hot and go off, and that NOBODY wants to mess with. Has taken him a good bit to realize that much of it is put on for the camera, when guys are ragging him. Seen him so mad his eyes are rolled back in his head and ready to blow......LOL!!! Then 5 minutes later, the guy who pushed his buttons is telling him, "man that was good, you did good".......this of course AFTER, Jerry, Doc or Dave has managed to calm James down........lol!!!

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 12/08/15 06:00 PM.