Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
I don't really give a flying crap what you "buy". I have NOTHING invested in it. I have zero part of the Pro-Stock program, nor do I want one.

I see lots of bitching, but I don't see any solutions coming from you. If you have a magic wand, why don't you wave it over the class and fix it................otherwise, these are the changes they are trying.............you don't like them, don't watch.........THAT simple.

As to why not have both carbs and EFI...........be hard to fit the carbs under the cowl hood. As to why the cowl hood........they feel that will give the cars more fan appeal. Now will it, I don't know, beats the hell out of me, but something has to be changed.............so why not start here

I have posted many times how to "fix" it.

Bet you ass I won't be watching. And that's the problem. Like I said, none of the other "fixes" worked either. But change is a fix in itself. Remeber in the early 2000's and NHRA was courting the [censored] fart can crowd? They brought in guys like Gene whoever in the Dodge because he was going to be the start of "fixing" PS and drawing a younger crowd. Just another EPIC NHRA fail.

Start by putting the scoops back on. If you don't want one, don't run it. Then EFI or carb. Any EFI, and carb. Oh wait, too much competiton out there. Any igntion too. Can't have that...MSD will [censored] and pull it's contingency (from what I hear they are about broke again anyway).
Make the bodies showroom dimensions, not an asscar...ooopppsss I mean NHRA template. Make them take the wheelie bars OFF and let them have any axle weights they want. I could go on, but why? NHRA has been hiring the same piles of steaming crap for decades.

There are answers out there, it's just NHRA don't like them.

So, to help you out, I don't give a fly crap what you think either.

Last edited by madscientist; 12/14/15 06:37 PM.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston