Originally Posted By RTSE4ME
Gforce info they state :

Because of the unique engagement system of a clutchless G-Force, the transmission is not suitable for the street and will pop out of gear under deceleration. Since the clutchless G-Force is not a planetary transmission, it doesn't impose the same type of power losses.

They make GF5R in 2 version cluthless and clutch assisted. The clutch assisted version does not pop out of gear under deceleration and can be driven on the street. The difference betwwen the two are the sliders and face plates on 1st thru 4th gears. [/quote]
Originally Posted By RTSE4ME
Gforce info they state :

Because of the unique engagement system of a clutchless G-Force, the transmission is not suitable for the street and will pop out of gear under deceleration. Since the clutchless G-Force is not a planetary transmission, it doesn't impose the same type of power losses.

They make GF5R in 2 version cluthless and clutch assisted. The clutch assisted version does not pop out of gear under deceleration and can be driven on the street. The difference betwwen the two are the sliders and face plates on 1st thru 4th gears. [/quote]

Yes. No sence in running a clutchless on the street.
I run a gf4a in my racecar and i would say its street able.