I clicked the T-N-T, I really wish I could race one of the series at Milan they have about 20 different ones to run. I built the car to be multipurpose ended up a much nicer car than I wanted. So it sits at home because its been real hard to drive on the street and I would just die if some dumbass ran into me. As some know I am slowly turning it back into a street pounder. The EFI is coming along as I am learning as much as the EFI is.
My son just picked up a 67 Belvedere 2 and my interests are now on him and his car, as I feel they should be.

My wife is not a fan of the race car thing or the track so its a lonely day for me at the track if my son cant make it. My wife likes new shiny cars that are fast, so I just might put the car up on the block get what I can for it and buy something new that she can enjoy as well.

But when I do get out I want to get the best and fastest 60 ft times as well as et's.

I am 47, Married with 3 great kids(1 in college, 1 getting ready to go next fall to school, and 1 sophomore in high school) that's my story

Someday the moons and stars will line up and I will get my dream.

Thank you
Kiddart