I would like to be a regular racer in a points series but I would not be able to dedicate the time or money to do so at this point in my life. (45, 2 small kids, life, etc.) Guess I would be the T'N'T type.

I go to nostalgia/Mopar events when I can. I've been to some divisional points meets just to check it out. Never been to a National Event though, would like to go at some point. I will say it's tough to sit there and watch all day and not participate.

I'm still pretty green though, wish I had more racing experience. Went to drag racing school about 15 years ago but did not end up completing the course to get a comp license.

Trying to finish an engine and trans. build this month then hopefully I can get out some before the end of the year. Once my car is done, I will go to regular t'n't days when time allows to get more runs. My car is always apart for something too but hopefully the new motor and trans will be it for a while.

Also don't have a truck/trailer right now and the closest track to me is 80 miles one way through NYC traffic. Trying to remedy that somehow but need to finish the car first.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500