Quote:

Quote:

Am I expecting too much

I have to ask you what do you expect at 115,000 miles. It only gets worse from here. Not to many years ago crossing the 100,000 mile mark was an achievement. Suck it up and get it fixed.

I guess that I am expecting too much. I realize that parts wear out. I also figured that a $30,000.00 Dodge should have been a better truck than my $500.00 98 Chev. Guess that I was wrong!

It appears that the problem is common with these trucks...even with a lot fewer miles than mine has. Sounds like not one individual repair is a guaranteed fix. So far, it sounds like I probably should not only replace the balljoints, but also the tracking bar, tie rod's, etc. And even then, there is no guarantee that the problem will go away! Sounds like good old Chrysler even knows about this. I wonder how many times that an unsuspecting driver has lost control when their good old Dodge decided to dance??????????

My Hemi is well maintained...pcv valve, is good. It is just that in order to get any power you have to keep the RPM's up...these engines have very little bottom end torque. They might be a great engine for a 1/2 ton pickup that hauls groceries, but it was a poor choice to pull a heavy load.