Quote:

Am I expecting too much for a $30,000 pickup that's led an easy life to be worn out already? I already mentioned that the worthless Hemi uses oil when it pulls hard...but that's another story!

Thanks for everyones help. Most was all good advice.

Have you changed the PCV valve? That will cause oil consumption if it is plugged/dirty, clean out the cavity where it goes in also.

When I worked at the dealer the stabilizer shocks were common, if the alignment and ball joints don't fix it then try a heavier duty aftermarket stab shock. We had a truck in the shop once with a front end leveling kit and we had a hard time getting rid of it.
Oh and by the way if you made 115k MILES without ball joints you did great. We replaced them lots with 70-100k KILOMETERS which is about 62000 miles.
The ball joints are a weak point, that's why I bought a 2wd, we never replaced them on the 2wds on the new or old trucks..

An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry. Thomas Jefferson