I'll tell you why.My honda civic was junk. I had to replace the head gasket timing, water pump at 90,0000 miles. I bought the car with72,000 on it. The radio stopped taking a cd. then radio would still play when car was shut down. I would have to disconnect the battery to turn it off. Or radio would just get froze on one channel and volume. To restart the radio. I wasn't thrilled to have to obtain a secret code in order to make it work again. Only to fail 2 days later. Then the a/c compressor worked only when it felt like it. Plenty of freon inside. Just another problem this car had. Replaced a cam sensor at 100,000 miles. Then I replaced a crank sensor which was the most fun for me. The headliner fell down. So i put screws in it to hold it up. Right front caliper froze up. And a month ago The trans blew up. So I have been using My 98 Ram plow truck ever since. I tell you I here so many people say: Buy a honda you will have no problems. Like those chryslers cause. Hondas go forever 200,000 miles easy. I did get 190,000 out of it. But not impresssed enough to buy another one. I'm sure some people have had better luck with them.