Quote:

I am going to try to find a way to keep the heat off the plenum pan (they detonate so bad because the intake air is heated so bad from hot oil off the cam hitting the belly pan

Dave, I've got a valley tray on my LA 360 with Mag heads. It keeps hot oil off the bottom of the intake + has the added feature of keeping the lifter in the bore in the event of a bent push rod, making sure your oil pressure doesn't go to zero instantly. Should fit a Magnum motor also?? I think it was made by Milodon, maybe Morosso, probably got it from Summit

EDIT here. valley tray

Looks like the Magnum roller lifters may kill this deal for you. You might be able to trim this to work with the Magnum rollers, but that may loose the ability to keep the lifter in the bore. Mag rollers have a bracket to keep the lifters from spinning, does that keep the lifter in the bore also?

Last edited by GO_Fish; 03/07/15 01:43 PM.

Scott B. "I'm a self-made man... I started with nothing, and I still have most of it!" 68 360 rusty B'cuda 'vert (GO Fish)13.59@ 98.72 mph 69 340 GTS stock 14.18@ 95.60 mph 01 5.9L Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 01 3.5L 300M 16.23@ 86.97 mph