The KB 190 (stock stroke) and 356 (4 inch stroke) both for some stupid reaon have a step that comes up above the deck and it WILL hit the head without machining it off, that hyper material is very hard so good luck taking it off with a file. It is there so you can pretend to get quench with an open chamber head and will not work without milling it off in a magnum build, I have been there and done it, wasted the money and learned the lesson. The KB107 on the other hand is the piston he needs for a stock stroke and it is like $266 at summit.

It sounds like most of his driving is empty (even I would not believe his MPG claims if he was loaded down). That being the case a correctly built 5.9 will get better MPG than a stroker. That all being said I am going to drop a 392 stroker in my 4x4 dakota and a 410 in my 2wd R/T dakota because the trade off in MPG is ok, I am a firm beleiver in strokers but in his case it may or may not be a good plan. He asked how to build a 360 not a 408. The costs always seem to add up to more than planned when talking strokers

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!