I think the reason there is so much goin on is because of how loos someone interprets the rules of what is a Hemi or what is a wedge. If the wedge has to have in line un canted valves to be a wedge than the Hemi has to have a hemispherically shaped chamber and two directly oposite valves. If you give one wiggle room you have to give the other some wiggle room. Call a predator a "wedge" than you have to call a hemi 99 a "hemi". If you want to use the new eddy hemi head then it would only be fair to compare it to the RPM or Victor wedge. If stock for stock head comparison then compare the Maxwedge to the street hemi head. Every equal comparison of heads the hemi will win the power strugle but the wedge is quite a bit cheaper, just ask Andy Mayes, he is not loaded with $$$ like some might assume and really knows how to make a wedge work so he don't need to spend the extra $$$ a hemi would require (BTW Andy is pretty cool guy in person)

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!