Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Never fails, the comparisons ALWAYS go to this kind of ridiculous crap, instead of keeping it relevant to the topic at hand. Lets never let facts get in the way of a good loyalty questioning..........LOL!!!

I did ask in my first post to keep it to the facts... but I can't control the weather, either.

One of the problems w/ coming up w/ an apples-to-apples comparison is there are so many options for 9" stuff that I don't know what's adequate (or comparable to an S-60) for the application to price it out.

Also, I really have to approach this as buying a new assembly from a vendor, rather than piecing something together on my own. My time constraints just to get an engine back together, etc., are tight enough as it is.

Trying to figure out what I need with the ford 9

1 a nodular iron centre section.
2 Pinion support.
3 Back braced housing.
I'm I missing anything?

I have a strange iron nodular housing with big pinion support, Lenco Billet locker 4.10 gears brand new. probably one of the best street/strip set ups around. the Billet locker is over $800 bucks by it's self. I will make you a heck of a deal and maybe work out a trade for you rockers

You have a PM