Quote:

Quote:

Hell, I think I'll sell my S-60 and buy one of those cheap 9" rears. Apparently they've came down in price a bunch since I bought my S-60. I have now learned that Dana's are junk unless you run Prius power . Apparently the longer these posts go the stronger the 9" gets, I'm surprised that dump trucks and semi's aren't using. Just look at all the money they could save over those monster Eaton's.

Why don't we have a sticky for this, it could be a one liner. Dana's are weak heavy junk, buy a cheap 9", it'll live forever.

Why don't you put that S-60 under a dump truck.

Never fails, the comparisons ALWAYS go to this kind of ridiculous crap, instead of keeping it relevant to the topic at hand. Lets never let facts get in the way of a good loyalty questioning..........LOL!!!

Loyalty my a$$! If I ran a high power RACE car it would have a 9.5" in it. A Dana is more than enough for most street/strip cars on here, period. You were the one that stated "evenly fairly low powered cars can bend Dana housings", my car is "fairly low powered". It's been a bunch of 1.38-.40 60' at 3260# and I can push it in the shop with little trouble, if they get hard to push when they're bent as you describe, I doubt mines bent. The OP asked about a rear for a street/strip car. Every car on this board does not need a built to the hilt 9".