Well it is windy a bit up here this AM and is supposed to be all weekend.

BTW it will be WARMER where I am than it is here. Leaving in the AM to the heat..

For those attending. There is NO MINUMUM ET for the Quick 16. This race is open to the fastest 16 Mopar cars. Cannot go wrong here. 4 rounds to win $5000!!! If you do not make the field they refund the difference and put you in Pro or Super Pro. What more can you ask...

Here are the updated rules.
Quick 16

Open to the quickest 16 entries. Mopar Engine or Body in Door Car. Mopar Engine in Dragsters. Run cards will have designated lanes for each qualifying run (R,L,R, or L,R,L) to keep one lane from being better than the other.

The remaining non-qualifying entries will be moved to the Super Pro or Pro class and will receive a refund. The quick class purse will remain the same in either case.

Winner: $5,000
Runner-up: $1,500
Semi: $500
Quarters: $250
Entry fee: $250
(16 car minimum)

Electronics will be permitted. A .500 Tree will be used laddered on a NHRA 16-car sportsman ladder. Cars cannot dial slower than .1 tenth off their qualified time.

Here are the new updated rules.

Bounty will be paid based on Friday and Saturday’s qualifying. Quickest Door and Open car will receive $250 each at the conclusion of qualifying on Saturday

Quick 16

Gordon-Turner-2011-Quick-winnerOpen to the quickest 16 entries. Mopar Engine or Body in Door Car. Mopar Engine in Dragsters. Run cards will have designated lanes for each qualifying run (R,L,R, or L,R,L) to keep one lane from being better than the other.

The remaining non-qualifying entries will be moved to the Super Pro or Pro class and will receive a refund. The quick class purse will remain the same in either case.

Winner: $5,000
Runner-up: $1,500
Semi: $500
Quarters: $250
Entry fee: $250
(16 car minimum)

Electronics will be permitted. A .500 Tree will be used laddered on a NHRA 16-car sportsman ladder. Cars cannot dial slower than .1 tenth off their qualified time.

Bounty will be paid based on Friday and Saturday’s qualifying. Quickest Door and Open car will receive $250 each at the conclusion of qualifying on Saturday

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"