Just wanted to get everyone revved up and talking about this race. Getting close and lets here who is planning on attending this year?

There are also some changes on tap for you the race guys. First anyone who owns a Hellcat will be able to get in for FREE!! You will need to contact in advance to get entry and will also be allowed to run in the time only class as part of your FREE entry. Call 702.256.8254 for more info. Also for all the bracket guys they are bringing back Saturday Bracket races there will be a box and no box class with buy backs available for 1st and 2nd rounds as well. For more info go to the MATS website http://www.matslv.com/ There are some other changes as well to things like the Q16 program, namely a clarification on who can run in Q16. Now Mopar BODIED door cars and Mopar powered dragsters.

They are working hard to make improvements and provide some more racing. This is the first step, I think you will find the Painters open to racers suggestions at to make this a bigger event. So if there are things you would like to see lets hear what they are.

So let me know who is planning on attending. This event is always a highlite of my year. I do my best to have a good time and do what I can to make sure people get to run this deal. We need to support this event and show the Painter family how much we appreciate their efforts. So come on who is coming!!!!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"