Quote:

I'm thinking of trying the True Street Challenge this year with my 72 Dart. Has any of you every tried that and what was your thoughts on it?

I got in with the '72 RR back in '06 or so when it had a 505 in it and ran mid 12's on greasy radial T/A.s . I had bought a set of 275 drag radials and was hoping to lower that and 2 days before we left I had what I thought were Cam issue's so through the Challenger in the trailer instead, sign up the worst they can do is not pick you. I believe they are looking for a assortment of different cars and hopefully yours will fit in for them it looks great!

Al, last year had a long talk with Phil twice and really was fired up to go to both this and Spring Fling but with just 2 estimators/ General Superintendents were I work compared to 4 years back we are super busy with deadlines now so sometimes I can slip away others I can't, would rather do MATS solely do to a combination of the Mopar thing and 1/4 mile racing as my on track insurance no longer covers 1/8 mile which SF has changed too.