Come to australia the stuffyou see here will blow you away,pre ebay anyway.
My only cross breed was my one and only serious street racer,a General Motors Holden LC Torana 2door,265 hemi 6,15inch engine set back(drive shaft was shorter rhan the valve cover!4inch bore stroked out to 286inch(orignal eng 186 in)3x45mm webbers 904,holden oil and breather caps welded into the hemi valve cover painted holden rocket red.Car was pald blue toyota crown hub caps stained glass religous stickers on the windows rosary beads on the rear vision mirror.Totally illegal engine conversion but you would be surprised how many people didn't see the swap,or want to race it cause 186 torrana ain't fast!Only ran 13.00@110 in 1990 full street trim but on the street it was pretty much untouchable by any asperated big or small block any make.A mate had a LH L34 HO TORRANA that car woud top 250kph/120 in 1st gear we did a rolling start from 60kmh saw 9000rpm in top befor he went past me he said he saw 225 kmh as he went by.Just typing this brings back real good memories.If i can get anothder little torrie i'll do another and being i'm not as dumb as i was at 19 it's a 10 sec combo with whats avaliable now.When out street racing the cops would just roll on by and bust everyone else,the only problem was the bleeding from the ears it was loud with 1/2 the engine inside the cabin.There is also a 69 z28 with a 426 crossram hemi owned by peter gratz(old doorslammer racer rhats been on the street here for quite a while.Cross breed cars are like cross breed dogs none of the genitic faults that that the pure breeds have.