Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Crossbreed? Heck yes!

The fantastic Chevy LS3 engine on the stand in my garage is going to make a very fun enhancement to my 66 Coronet.

I'm looking forward to it very much!

Everybody's read those theads about ls motors in mopars. Its beat to death. But lets make this into ANOTHER one. Come on, seriously.

Speaking of crossbreeds, look at our country now Sometimes it is better to not experiment and mess with success, you think Why would we want to help our opponents get better parts and make there lifes better

Crossbreeding a powerplant is hotrodding fair game and a standard practice in my book. Same logic applies to transmissions, axles, radiators, shifters, suspension, ect.

Aside from your hurt feelings (most certainly not mine), and the generally crappy attitude of most Mopar Luddites towards and regarding innovation, what's not to like about the LS engine swap. Seriously. If you don't understand the appeal and advantages of the LS platform then that is your problem. Seriously.

I didn't post about my LS3 swap to troll for a fight any more than the OP created this post to lure affirmations and create a "rip on brand X" extravaganza. There is a lot of interest in the swap, though most just keep it quiet to avoid the loudmouth haters.

Even though it's the middle of winter and everyone is cranky, lets be play nice and be civil.