Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like a good idea, but...

Why do you think the hot ones are stroked 302 engines and not 351 engines?

No room under the hood.
302 deck height: 8.206"
351W deck height: 9.500"
LA deck height: 9.600"

Really............how many pics of them do you want with BBC in them with just a small cowl hood. They fit just fine.

As to everyone being sick of the LS deal.........well it is what it is. Excellent motor and dirt cheap to buy

Monte

No, no, no., Im not sick of ls motors as YOU suppose. Its the bickering in the threads about them. Nor am I afraid of innovation as the other poster SUPPOSES. Can you guys read my original post? Is that what this thread is about? I want to hear from guys using mopar setups in other cars. It doesnt make me an ls motor hater. I happen to like them. Its just some of you guys cant read yet.

How did you gather I was referring to YOU......because I wasn't......so I don't suppose YOU are anything, other than apparently sensitive........LOL!!!

Probably coolest "swap" I have done was on a 40s Studebaker pickup. Bought a wrecked 73 Satellite 360 "donor" car. Put motor, trans, rear, rad, etc in Studebaker. Built a linkage for stock column shifter to work trans. Used mopar brake assy on firewall, throttle pedal and cable.........everything we could from Satellite. It was pretty cool. Truck looked totally restored until you opened the hood

Monte