I too would like to know about makeing the AVS carbs work.

The only way I can think of the inline carbs would be better is if you had them very tall to get longer runners and a big plenum, or if you could run an IR manifold but I don't think an AVS would work very good that way because the primaries and secondaries are not exactly the same. A holley with 4 identicle venturies would be needed and they would have to be huge like probably the biggest dominators you could find. Each venturi needs to flow about as much as the port in the head, for example if your heads flow 300 cfm you would need 2 1200CFM carbs. Motor cycle carbs are desighned like that so they can idle smooth as glass at 1000 rpm but pull like crazy at 15,000 rpm, a plenum make a small carb seem bigger but it will ruin the idle also.

If it was me I would run a cross ram with two AVS carbs and probably get some super stock hemi gu-ru to go through them. If you are running a wedge that looks like the best option.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!