Quote:

I think the Predator head has the capability to get to 1300 HP or maybe a tad more. Plenty of the out there making 1200+. I think if someone started with a clean slate to build a Predator headed deal that 1300 is doable if not a tad more. By that I mean being able to move lifter spacing and bores etc. Of course being crutched by a 4.500 bore is the biggest issue. So the 600-13 head COULD be a very good option. Never seen one that mad me go WOW look at that. Except the version the Vettels run but they started with raw castings and blocks. Meaning spent lot$ of money.

As for the Brewer deal no personal experience. But have a had a few buddies who tried and liked them. There biggest issue was keeping them sealed. Assume the castings were just kinda hit and miss. But they are out there and do seem to make good power when working.

Thanks for the info Al. Been doing this a while and have never seen the Brewers (saw some Zeekers at a swap meet a long time ago). I would love to flow the Brewers. Even know where a set is. I think he may be afraid of the truth........

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston