Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You will likely have better success in the lower hole. You will also likely kill the tire with the CE shocks. All you can do is tighten them up as much as possible. Caltracs NEED a very tight extension setting.

what setting is that? Lower hole w/ how much pre-load?

FWIW, my E-body is set up in the lower hole w/ 1/2 turn on driver's side, 1/2 + 1/3 turn on passenger side (pulled to the right a bit when both sides were the same) and the Rancho 5-way adjustables on #4 (pretty stiff). Your CEs would need to be on full stiff... and still probably won't be enough.

How much rise do you have from your front suspension from the static ride height? Calvert said it would need 5" (at least) of front-end separation to work, and he was right. With only about 4" it would top out after the hit and cause the rear tires to unload.

EDIT: Do you have adjustable secondary metering plates (or drilled out metering plates)? My experience w/ Six Packs on 440s was that the center carb "wanted" a 65 or 66 jet, but the outboards needed a good bit more fuel on the main circuit than unmodified plates provided.

unmodified plates..stock 6-pack and I have 5+" of front end travel.