Quote:

Have you done any tuning on the rear suspension since you swapped over to CalTracs + monos? Just bolting them on and expecting it to improve w/o having tuned it is seriously hit-or-miss.

What track were you at when you ran the 11.38 at 119? I know that 75-80 was always about .2 and 2 MPH slower than MIR for me; Mason-Dixon is about a tenth and 1 MPH off compared to MIR.

What were the temps & air density like the last time you ran? The forecast -- if it holds -- should make for some good MPH as long as the jetting is right.

If the weather holds, I'm going to spectate (first time there in years). Gotta a real name, or should I just ask if you're Mr. Yuck if I see your car?

You can call me Jeff...hahaha and thanks Dom. and I'm guessing there will only be one sublime 70 cowl hood Charger at the event.
The 11.38 was at 75/80 in the spring. Probably 70ish and nice. It ran pretty consistant 11.45-11.50 @ 118-119 thru the mufflers last year w/ awful 60 foots (1.68-1.72). I adjusted them from reading posts here and talking to thier tech guy. I added the fan after reading posts and that artical about how I was giving up 30hp w/ my cheappy fan. I have probably too much jetting (70's) I guess I could get un-lazy and try some 68's. Not sure if that would help or not. I just want to go run have fun and NOT break anything.