Quote:

Quote:

the lower screw in joint that has the same taper as the 62-74 b&e bodies is the k719. however, that screw in joint has the same threads as the upper ball joints,

I got the Howe ball joint for a K719 and it is not the same taper or size as the B/E/A lower control arm

now that's interesting. as of now, i have the moog brand k719 joint attached to a set of spindles and steering arms from a diplomat cop car. with that being said, i also used the same setup on my brothers 64 chrysler 300. both upper and lower joints are the same size outer threads and tapers[7*], but the lower joint stud is bigger as it is the load bearing joint. as the diplomat joint is attached to the lower arm like the 300, the mating hole is on the steering arm. where as the b/e/a joint is on the steering arm and the mating hole is on the lower control arm. i'm sure you know this already. i guess i really don't know what you are attempting to do for your application. howe,afco,qa1, and speedway brand joints are patterned after only a few moog brand joints that are popular applications in the dirt world. if you are talking nascar, i don't know what they use. if you are going to modify a factory lower arm to a screw in joint, to use your b/e/a spindles, and use a bolt in factory steering arm, the diplomat piece or 57[ish] to 64 d/p/c with the k719[moog] joint will work. please tell me what combination of spindles and arms you plan to use, and i'll try to help you with the joints needed if i can.