Quote:

I didn't vote because it is a loaded question. If it is a multi purpose car I would vote for power steering. In this case multi purpose would be casual driving, along with occasional autocross, road race etc. If it were a dedicated, purpose built car I would choose manual for road race car, but probably still power for autocross. My Dart has 16:1 manual and it will never see anything more spirited than a city street, but I do love how it feels. The Challenger has fast ratio pitman, with a power box, and has done both autocross and track days. See if someone local will let you drive their car with a power/manual and see which one you like. I'll leave the keys for the Dart if you can make it to Phoenix!!!

It's not a loaded question, I'm just curious what people think, although I've never driven a manual steering car. There's no right or wrong I'm looking for.

And I've seen your Dart before. We talked in person at Fall Fling 2 years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to get my Dart ready for the track day at the next Spring Fling. I'm still debating which way I want to go with my Dart after I get my car on the ground again. After next summer I'm not sure if I want to stick with all purpose vehicle or dedicated race car I can drive to the track.