To me the trailers are a non issue. Who cares what you bring with you as long as the trailer meets the rules. Why does it matter if you pull it with a Volkswagen or a Dually. I would much rather just "unhook" as "unload". People complain about the "Unlimited" cars with pro-jacks and what have you. So what. Those cars sit 4" off the ground. The jacks are much more practical than a floor jack which you can't get under one of those cars anyway. So you bring pro-jacks or a bunch of pit ramps, a floor jack and jack stands.......whats the diff. Either is a lot of stuff to pack and pull with your race/street car.

The guy with the dually.................My bet is he originally entered another car in another class and had his trailer all fixed up. So instead of changing his plan, he just hooked the trailer and went........why not? I would have done the same. He has as much rite to pull a trailer as anybody else. It's allowed.

They give an award for "quickest without a trailer" but I have never heard anybody say "man I really want to win that".............non issue.

I can go to the beach with all my stuff in a lunchbox, IF I HAVE TO. But if I am allowed to carry more to be more comfortable I will. Suffering for a week because you carried the very minimum you can cram in your car is YOUR FAULT.............While Drag Week could easily be renamed "Suffering Week", the rules don't say you HAVE TO. Yeah, I going to take a tent, some food, some coolers, some chairs and whatever else I can to make the trip more pleasant. Not sure what anybody thinks they are proving by wearing the same clothes for a week, starving, sweating their azz off and working with a crescent wrench and channel locks. How does any of that prove you have more of a street car than anyone else. Daily drivers break down everyday. That's why the doors open and close on dealership service bays.

Monte