I am so grateful for all the information, and I am listening. Yes, turning the idle up a bit did help but still choppy/shaky.

Yes, it is a hydraulic roller cam upgrade. I did ask for the cam specifics when first shopping, and was told their builds are proprietorial. I think this engine is called their Killer Street Krate, with the hyd/roller cam and windage tray upgrade.

I am going to do my best to get specifics on the cam. I am hearing what you are saying, and that will be a help in making a decision on what to try. Then I will call install mechanic and see when I can go by and talk to him about all the timing and carb settings. I feel like the carb is set right, but if anything, maybe a little lean by the smell of the exhaust. I know that isn't exactly scientific. Carb was set on dyno. Really everything in this engine is new and designed to work together, except the MP electronic ignition (distributor too) with orange box. I am very strongly considering replacing that, then having mechanic work on timing and possible carb mixture. Thanks again to all.

Facts are stubborn things.