Apologies for the never ending questions as I prepare to have mechanic install this 410 smallblock in my '89 Diplomat AHB. I am gathering parts and getting close. Got the BM flexplate, Carter fuel pump, MP Cast Aluminum deep pan for 727 (ouch, $250), Prothane poly trans mount and engine mounts, Remflex collector and header gaskets (thanks to members recommendations.

I strongly want to run an engine oil cooler. Looks like the factory police one just isn't going to be a good option. So now I want to relocate the filter toward the front around the rad support, and an inline aux engine cooler. I want braided lines. Any feedback or recommendations will be read and greatly appreciated. The mechanic is a little help, but his time is money and I can't stand around there taking up his time with questions. Thanks again for all the help I have gotten already! I would be lost without you guys. Plenty of Chevy Sheep in my area, but no Mopar faithful like me.

Btw, I paid for the "test and tune" and it dyno'd at 469hp and 528lb/ft torque at 3200rpm. Yikes! Frame connectors to follow soon!

Facts are stubborn things.