Ok guys, almost 2 weeks later, I can safely say that I'm already 'used' to these 1" torsion bars and truly believe these bars should have been standard in certain A-body models.

Actually...
Quote:

Now you get to wonder what 1.06" feel like.

... ehm, yes.

However, I would like to try and take out some corner bodyroll out of the car first.
The car has improved greatly ever since I bought it when it had no swaybar, stock 0.87" Tbars and 14" wheels and crappy tires.

Eventhough the wheel-upgrade, subframe-connectors, a front Hellwig swaybar, added rear leafs and the 1" torsion bars did wonders for the car, it still shows some body-lean when I really drive the car through a corner fast.

Although upgrading the front Hellwig bar to even bigger would be a probable cure for this, I think I would rather install a rear swaybar instead.
My idea is that a rear bar would help out more leveling the car, mainly because of the 2 steel propane tanks in the trunk area.
One tank is a donut-shaped tank, mounted tightly in the spare tire well, the other tank is cylindrical and mounted 'high' in the car under the package tray, right over the rear axle.