Quote:

Quote:

The tight skirt area is a concern with stock and after market blocks.This is an area that traps oil around the rotateing assembly and cause a lot of oil to be thrown on the cylinder walls and cam.This area is the cause of some of the loss of oil pressure at the big end.The Indy wide pan blocks allows the oil to migrate further away from the rotateing assembly and returning to the sump quicker.

Thanks BG, I learn something new everyday

We a constantly learning also,and are glad to pass on what we learn.As far as the blocks we get from Indy,they are quality and any changes we make are our decisions for our or our customers specific needs.As a end user or representative to the end user we are responsible for the products final state.We some times supply unfinished blocks to other builders.With that being said,since we don't live in a perfect world and crap is known to happen,we stand behind our work and Indy stands behind us on their product.What few and minor issues we have had in our almost ten year relationship has always been resolved satisfactorly and professionally.I don't see the issues of customer service that most complain of.From Carrie,Jim,Sam,Ken and Russ at Indy I can only say that they are friendly,curtious,helpful and professional in our busniess relationship.They meet our criteria of a great manufacture and supplier of products and BGR meets their criteria for a good customer,we use their products and pay our bills.I don't get any better than that.