Quote:

I think first thing is to compare the world race block to the indy block. Although it doesn't change much in the strength factor it has some better options like bushed lifter bores and dual bell housing bolt patterns. Indy has a larger skirt and the fifth main is cross bolted.
Some peoples opinion may be the indy block is stronger but unless you were in the design room it's only speculation. Looks can be deceiving. Something like the quality of the block material can throw that theory out the window
Most will never run either block close to their limits

The only problem with Indy is the people at Indy .. I will stop there. as for the lifter bores being bushed thats just machine work. just look in that area.. The Indy wins hands down with some of the high spring Psi ran.. some are close to or over 1000 psi over the nose. the indy is stronger in that area. look at the front 1 cylinder side lifer bores ..As for the Dual bell pattern thats nice but most aftermarket cases come with a Mopar opt. again No biggie.. Look at the main webbing. All I did was post this to see what people have seen and there thoughts .. were not in on the Design..... were the end users.. BOB when I do buy another block.. its thru you .I can't deal with the Edit over at ---Y..

4798435-dump2314.jpg (126 downloads)

Remember in here some don't think you should have a Opinion.. sad fact..