Quote:

He's the same. He sleeps all day. We have him in diapers. He wakes up a little when we change him. I make sure to tell him I love him because that's the only time he'll talk. I want to hear him say he loves me as much as possible.

What a beautiful little boy. What a blessing that he was able to make it home. My friends son was the batboy on my baseball team and he passed from a glioma brain tumor several years back near christmastime. Just devastating. He was also heavily medicated but on one of his last days when awakened he was asked what he wanted for Xmas. He said he wanted a brother. He passed shortly thereafter and although my friend is older and his wife had previous difficulty with conception, a son was born a year and a half later, and could be his twin. Every time I see him I tear up and smile at the same time. I can't offer any words of wisdom as I would be powerless if my son suffered the same. Life is cruel and the hurt will lessen with time, as it did for my friend. Lean on someone and stay strong. pete