I am going to get the correct mounting plate. I have trimmed the cross member already. I didn't take hardly anything out of the rear of the cross member, the factory notch was already there. Where I am hitting now is at the front of the cross member.

I have a thread going on over at FABO, also. There is more detail there. But in short, the levers and mounting plate are from the discontinued 373-8617 kit. Now, the rods are a different story. These are beefy rods, and I cannot find anything based on their part numbers. Hard to say where they came from. The plate that comes with the kit is actually the plate that should be used on EARLY A bodies (2298), not 67-up. Hurst thought one size fits all I guess.

I believe this is a Super Shifter III. I know it says Comp Plus, but it has the reverse lockout, which I don't think the Comp Plus shifters have. Everything I have found tells me it is a SS3.

Anyway, to make a long story short. I am going to get the proper plate for 67-up and work from there. The levers I have are correct. After that, I'll either get new rods if I have to or modify the rods I have, or make a set.

Here is the FABO link if anyone cares:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=231724

Thanks everyone.

383, Hemi 4-Speed, AlterKtion, D60