if you don't plan on revving much past 4000 RPM either the mag or 302 heads will fit the bill...both will make about the same torque, the mags will pull to 5k-5500 RPM with a decent cam to make more HP.

for pistons, I'd use KB107's or sealed power H116CP's at 0 deck...with the closed chambered heads, you're looking at ~10.6:1 comp. I'd polish the chambers and knock off any sharp corners on the piston face to reduce the chance of hot spots/detonation. 302 heads, I'd just get a good 5 angle VJ, if you get into swapping valves out, I'd just go magnums.

if you go magnums, check out the enginequest mag heads from CMEngines.com. they quoted me a good price earlier this year. I'd have them set them up with OEM valves, 5 angfle valve job with the throat of the bowl 80-85% the valve diameter, and OEM GM 3.1/3.4/3.5L springs/retainers set up at about 1.67" IH. the 318B's are drilled with an LA intake pattern, I'd get those, and use an eddie performer intake and a tquad or Qjet.

for a cam, I'd look at the voodoo 60401 (302 head w/1.5 rockers)) or comp XE256 (mag head with 1.6's) with that amount of compression. I think you'd be fine on pump 93, maybe even pump 89 with one of these cams and have a boat load of torque & great throttle response.

one advantage of the mag engine is you get the ability to use a hydraulic roller cheaply.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)