Quote:

The tool is trick, 200 bucks is a bit steep but I kind of want one, I need to install my second springs after break in, and I really don't want to fool around with crappy tools trying to put the inner springs in a brand new engine.

And the kit looks good Ron, I was having trouble finding studs for hold downs and thought I was going to have to custom make my own kit, but this makes it easy. Thanks for the info.

Same deal for me as I wanted a tool to make it easy and make no messes on my new eng. You cant beat this tool as you dont have to use one hand to hold a T handle and keep the spring pushed down. You just screw the allen screw down until the spring is far enough down. Then you have both hands to use a magnet if you like and the other hand can make sure the keepers hook to the magnet. Going back in is so easy as you have both hands to get the keepers in posistion on the valve. Its just so much nicer to me when working on my new 493 to have both hands and be sure I dont drop anything and it all goes together real good. Ron