Quote:

Rather than "beat around the bush", just drop the dollar amount your "willing" to spend, and what you actually have budgeted for body/paint, that will give a clear indication to the posters, as to what you can expect for your money....

After looking at cars at shows and cruise nights and talking to their owners, I figured I could get what I wanted for around $15K. If that's not the case, and it doesn't look like it's going to be, then it's not. I'm not going to try to save a few bucks and have to feel disappointed about the quality of the job I ASKED for. Sure there are guys locally that will paint the thing in their garage for less money and they might do a fine job, but I'm not comfortable taking a chance on that. I have no problem paying what it will cost, just trying to figure out about what that is going to be. Also don't want to get to the end and find out I paid 700 hours for a job that should have taken 500 hours. I already have spent probably $5K to a guy that did the rust repair on the bottoms of the fenders and took care of some other things I wanted done.