Wanted to share a progress report on my instrument/gauge cluster. Got it back from Redline on Friday. The work they did is superb. It took about one week. They did everything that I listed in my initial post. I ended up having to buy a housing from them because the previous owner had enlarged the Tach hole (for Autometer Tach), and the original tach would't work in the enlarged hole. They had some extras, and the cost was VERY reasonable. They bead blast the housings and the backside of the instruments to look new. When I picked up the finished cluster, Shannon (owner) performed a standard bench test for me on all the instruments/gauges. I asked him to do this since it will be several months before I'm ready to install the cluster, and I wanted to see that everything was working correctly (BTW - their work is warrantied for 2 years). He was more than willing to do this for me, and everything performed perfectly. I have a couple of questions that I included with the last two photos. Any/all help is much appreciated.

My original housing with enlarged Tach hole. I didn't even notice this when I took the Autometer Tach out.

I do have a couple of questions regarding the plastic front bezel. Is it normal for the inside of the 4 holes (for the instruments/gauges) to be textured (see photo)?

Also, does anyone know if the thin circular foam seals that go in the indicator lens/light tube holes (in the back) are available (see photo)? If not, what have others done when these are missing? Thanks.