Quote:

As a 66 owner I have been told on this forum that it has basically no value. You know what you're doing, that car is not worth restoring unfortunately. Get what you can from parts for it.

Sheldon

Keep in mind that, in the moparts WIW section, typically any E-body, '68-'70 B-body, Hemi or multicarb car is considered uber-valuable and everything else is considered worthless. The real-world answer lies somewhere between the two extremes.

The internet has allowed us to be exposed to vehicles that we never would have seen or heard of otherwise, and therefore gives the impression that good deals are more plentiful and easier to get than they really are. This gives some people the impression that, since they saw a cherry original paint non-popular model go for dirt money, all vehicles of that model and in lesser condition are worth less-than-dirt. This is really prevalent here.

If somebody has told you that your car has no value I think that should be taken with a grain of salt. Your car looks pretty darn good to me.